Karina Esquenazi, M.D.
Dr. Karina Esquenazi, MD, is a highly accomplished and dedicated medical professional. Dr. Esquenazi earned a Bachelor of Science degree with cum laude honors from the University of Florida College of Agriculture and Science in 2014. She then went on to pursue her medical education at the prestigious Boston University School of Medicine, where she graduated in 2018.
In her journey toward becoming a medical expert, Dr. Esquenazi completed a diverse range of medical training programs. She began with an Internal Medicine Preliminary Program at Lincoln Medical Center in the Bronx, NY, from July 2018 to June 2019. She then embarked on a transformative Ophthalmology Residency Program at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, NY, spanning from July 2019 to June 2022. Building on this foundation, she continued her specialized training with a Glaucoma Residency Program at the prestigious Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, FL, from July 2022 to July 2023.
Honors and Awards:
- Chief Resident, Mount Sinai Hospital Ophthalmology Residency Program
- AOA Honors Medical Society
- Eli Shapiro Academy Award in Internal Medicine
- Cum Laude, University of Florida
- National Hispanic Merit Scholar Award
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Recipient