Dr. Alan Lane is a board certified ophthalmologist who has practiced in South Florida for 40 years. Dr Lane attained a B.S. University of New York Downstate Medical School, in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr Lane then did an internship at Long Island Jewish Hospital in New Hyde Park, New York City. Upon completing his residency, Dr Lane was the Chief of Ophthalmology at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Glaucoma Management
- Geriatric eye care
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
- Tufts University, Medford, Mass.
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical School, N.Y.
- Long Island Jewish Hospital, New Hyde Park, N.Y.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, N.Y.