Kenneth Wals M.D. is a board certified ophthalmologist and vitreoretinal disease specialist.
Dr. Wals attained his doctoral degree in medicine at Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York, New York and completed his ophthalmology residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, New York, where he was also the Chief Resident. Dr. Wals also completed a vitreoretinal disease fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pennsylvania and has published numerous chapters in textbooks on retinal diseases.
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retina Complications due to HIV/AIDS
- American Ophthalmology Association
- American Medical Association
- Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Internal medicine completed at, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Manhattan, NY
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh. PA
Languages: Dr. Wals speaks fluent English and Spanish