Noemi Zubizarreta, O.D.
Dr. Zubizarreta received her bachelor of science in psychobiology/behavioral medicine from The University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida, and went to The New England College of Optometry in Boston, Massachusetts, where she graduated with her doctoral degree in optometric training in 2005 and later completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. Dr. Zubizarreta practice at South Florida Eye Associates for five years and joined Aran Eye Associates in 2014 as a contracted doctor to practice at Leon Medical Center.
Honors and Awards:
- Phi Beta Kappa, The University of Miami , Coral Gables, Florida
- 2001-2005 Dean’s, The University of Miami
- 2001-2005 Provost’s and/or President’s Honor Role, University of Miami
- 2001-2005 General Honors and Academic Distinction, New England College of Optometry, Boston, Massachusetts
- Beta Sigma Kappa (Optometric Honor Society) The New England College of Optometry, Boston, Massachusetts
- The Alumni Scholarship, The New England College of Optometry, Boston, Massachusetts
- Clinical Honors, South Boston Community Health Center(2003), Whittier Street Health Center (Spring 2004), Bascom Palmer Eye Institute ( Summer- Fall 2004), Whittier Street Health Center (Spring 2004-2005)
- Some French