Dr. Analisa Arosemena, MD. is a board certified ophthalmologist and glaucoma specialist. Dr. Arosemena practiced as a glaucoma specialist at Clinica Orillac, considered the largest ophthalmology practice in Panama. Dr. Arosemena attained her doctoral degree in medicine and surgery at Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico and completed her ophthalmology residency and fellowship in glaucoma and the anterior segment at Tulane University. She has also given many presentations to other doctors and participated in clinical research throughout her career. Dr. Analisa Arosemena is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Anterior Segment
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Pan-American Academy Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, La.
- Fellowship in Glaucoma / Anterior Segment
- Ophthalmology residency
- Clinical research award: O’Brian Professional Conference, 2001, 2003, Tulane University